An exclusive collaboration with Jalynne and Brandon Crawford and Maria and Andrew McCutchen to benefit The Peckham Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders at Rady Children’s Hospital – San Diego. To learn more, please read Jalynne Crawford's Blog Post about the "Catch A Cure" Campaign.
The “Catch A Cure" artwork was envisioned by partners, Jalynne Crawford and Rachel Luzi. Since the color for pediatric cancer is gold, Jalynne thought of a Gold Glove catching a ball, with the slogan "Catch a Cure." Rachel drew it up and the details include two gold ribbons and nine words that describe these brave children with “hero" in the center. Nine words were chosen because Sept is the the 9th month of the year, there are nine players on the baseball field and nine innings in a game.
- Oversized V-Neck, Tubular Cuffs, Side Slit Detail.
- Garment dyed, washed and preshrunk
- Cotton spandex 2X1 rib sleeves and set-in collar.
- Body: 47% Lenzing Modal, 47% Combed Cotton, 6% Spandex.
- Cuffs: 82% Cotton, 10% Nylon, 5% Acrylic, and 3% Spandex.
Made in the USA. Tagless for maximum comfort. Machine wash cold. Tumble dry. Do not bleach.