Tiny Turnip is proud to present their “Healthcare Heroes” collection to celebrate frontline healthcare workers. 100% of profits from this collection will provide discretionary funding for UCLA Mattel Children’s Hospital to support the highest priority clinical programs, research, and innovative discoveries that are improving children’s lives—now and in the future.
As a vital part of UCLA Health, UCLA Mattel Children’s Hospital has the unique ability to care for children of all ages, from newborns to young adults. The state-of-the-art facility is designed to serve the most critically ill with sophisticated, compassionate care in an environment that is both welcoming and healing to children and their families. General pediatricians work alongside leading specialists and subspecialists, and our physician-scientists discover new treatments and innovations that transform pediatric healthcare. The vision of this extraordinary team and the generosity of dedicated philanthropic partners like Tiny Turnip help ensure a brighter tomorrow for all children.
- Oversized V-Neck, Tubular Cuffs, Side Slit Detail.
- Garment dyed, washed and preshrunk
- Cotton spandex 2X1 rib sleeves and set-in collar.
- Body: 47% Lenzing Modal, 47% Combed Cotton, 6% Spandex.
- Cuffs: 82% Cotton, 10% Nylon, 5% Acrylic, and 3% Spandex.
- Designed in the USA.
- Tagless for maximum comfort.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, do not bleach.