An exclusive collaboration with Mike and Jess Trout to benefit the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.
This artwork was envisioned by Mike and Jess Trout and designed by Rachel Luzi and Jalynne Crawford. The main focus of the design is a baseball themed "semicolon," symbolizing a punctuation mark in literature where the author could have ended a sentence, but decided to continue it instead. This design is meant to empower those who are struggling to know it's okay to not be okay, and to seek help knowing that their "game isn't over yet".
Profits from the sale of items in this artwork collection are being donated to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention to support their mission of funding scientific research, educating the public, and advocating for public policies to improve mental health and prevent suicide.
- 100% Canvas, UV archival inks, 8"(L) x 10"(H),
- 10.58 Oz. Artist quality ultra-thick cotton canvas, 360 gsm woven.
- Fade-resistant UV archival inks, long-lasting lightfast canvas prints.
- Protective coating, resist to scratching and spillages.
- Wooden frame inside, wrapped with canvas outside.
- Sized in 8"(L) x 10"(H), one-side printing.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to demand, shipping times on this product may be delayed by 5-10 days. Thank you for understanding.